Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Just Trust Him




I just saw this and thought: How true. So often I hold tightly to the things that are not important believing that if I let them go I will lose who I am. These things range from my pride, my knowledge, my body image, my high school memories, gender roles, myths, misconceptions, my role in my family and community, and the many words I use to define myself. But just like this little girl my understanding of who and what I am and what I want is so small. While I know what I want he knows what I NEED which rarely match up. This is why Jesus Christ suffered, bled and died to complete the atonement, so that we could have something far greater than we imagine possible. I hope that in the future I have enough faith to say: Lord I love it, but I trust you! I will listen to your guidance and accept your will.

Until next time Vaya con Dios!

No comments:

Post a Comment